Subscribe to our tracking-free Newsletter
Good to know
You can subscribe using the form on this page.
You can cancel your newsletter subscription at any time. You will find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter. You can also use the unsubscribe form here on this page.
Double opt-in / double consent: After you have registered with your email address, our system will send you an automatic confirmation email with a confirmation link. The registration is not successful until you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Measuring and tracking? We don’t do that.
Data protection: For the newsletter dispatch, we store and process your e-mail address and, if you have provided it, your name.
- Ever wondered how the ads come about that, once popped up, follow us across devices? Real Time Bidding is the magic word. Behind it are trillions of user data and lots and lots of money
- Jobs, jobs, jobs! The Open Search Foundation is looking for reinforcement in the Munich area
- The Call for Contributions for #ossym22 is open. Submit your ideas, abstracts and papers now and join us at CERN in October
- Event information, a great opportunity for students and a media tip
- Tracking-based advertising: SMEs want tracking – don’t they?
- Your insights and experiences please: Online survey for the Working Group Economy
- Beyond tech: Working Group Economy
- #ossym21 follow-up: Keynote videos online available
- Behind the scenes: The new Executive Board – Three become four.
- Internet search affects us all – #ossym21 – Interdisciplinary research results around Open Search
- The world needs new search engines!
- What does ethics have to do with internet search?
- Bonustrack: “The Social Dilemma” freely available until the end of the month
- Position Paper of the Open Search Foundation on the EU Commission’s Digital Services Package
- Agenda set: register now for the third Open Search Symposium #ossy21 in October
- Launch of the #ethicsinsearch project with funding from Stiftung Mercator
- Bonus Tracks: Transatlantic Dialogue with Shoshana Zuboff and Max Schrems + Project Made to Measure “creates” doppelgangers from data traces
- #ossym Spring Workshop 2021
- 3rd International Symposium on Open Search Technology #ossym2021
- Call for Contributions for #ossym2021
- Dive deeper – #ossym-Archives
- No Google Down Under? Trial of strength in Australia
- Review of the second International Symposium on Open Search Technology
- Open Search in the New York Times and on Galileo (Pro7)
- The Tech Section of the Open Search Foundation
Unsubscribe from the newsletter
Please use the form below:
Opt-out from the newsletter
Open Search Foundation e.V.
The Open Search Foundation e.V. is a European movement of people and organisations that work together to create the foundation for independent, free and self-determined access to information on the Internet. In cooperation with research institutions, computer centres and other partners, we’re committed to a searching the web in a way that benefits everyone. The promotion of research in the field of search engines, plus education and cooperation, form the pillars of our work.